- Martin C
- Webmaster - Admin
- Posts: 11701
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:53 am
- SOSE Antispam Question: No
- Location: Central Scotland.
For 2009 SOSE have pulled out all the stops and have confirmed that Jimmy Mcrae will be attending, but even more exciting, we have Colin Mcrae's famous Red mk2 Escort in attendance which Jimmy Mcrae will be driving on track.
Jimmy has very kindly agreed to take out a number of passengers on the day (a money can't buy prize) in Colin's Escort. There are 2 ways to win this amazing chance to sit in Colin's car and be driven by Jimmy around the Kames track :
1. We have a special dedicated online raffle for our SOSE Forum users which will close on Friday the 26th June details Here on how to purchase tickets This is your chance to sit along side Jimmy with all proceeds raised from this special raffle going to the Mcrae Vision Charity. This will be drawn at approx 12.30 and the winner will receive their passenger run at approx 13.00
2. There will be another Raffle on the day which also offers the chance of a drive with Jimmy. In addition this raffle will also have some more very special prizes!
Terms & Conditions apply
There will also be passenger runs in a number of different GP4 cars around the tarmac rally roads at Kames with all proceeds also going to the Mcrae Vision Charity, details coming soon on the website in how to participate in this.
Some of the other cars confirmed for the day include Ari Vatanen's Rothmans Escort, The London Mexico Mk1, Malcolm Wilsons RAC winning Escort, Colin's Uncle Shuggies GP4 Escort and many more.
We are hoping to have the Largest display of mk1 & mk2 Escorts ever seen in Scotland with there own special display area, bring your car along to be part of this, everyone welcome.
If you would like to have a visiting group stand please see this Thread
If you would like to display your Old Skool car, Escort, Sunbeam, Manta, Anglia, Cortina, Capri please add your name to this Thread
SOSE would like all Display cars and Visiting groups to be onsite by 9am with the gates open to the general public from 10am
Retro Ford magazine with Ben & James will be in attendance so Smile for the Camera, plenty opportunity to show off your car, latest project and catch their eye for the magazine.
The full build-up to Kames will be covered on the SOSE Portal page - we will soon have available a PDF information pack including directions, times, parking etc.
Let's make this the biggest event yet ! See you all there,
- Old Skool Master
- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: inverness, where the men are men, and the sheep are worried
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest