Inverness meet up

Archive of SOSE events. meets, Highland Tour and track days that took place in 2012
Post Reply
User avatar
escortdeek
BB moderator
BB moderator
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: fife

Inverness meet up

Post by escortdeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:33 pm

For the boys who are going to Inverness on friday night do we want to meet up in balinluig ??? 3 o,clock ish :dunno:
Image

HawkeyeJNR
Old Skool Bambino
Old Skool Bambino
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm
SOSE Antispam Question: No

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by HawkeyeJNR » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

If you're in inverness before 6 come to fairways golf course, a few boys from up here are meeting up there before heading to fort william to start the crofterra tour on saturday morning. I'll be there in the escort, and a variety of classics will be about. Would be good to meet some people off the site!

User avatar
escortdeek
BB moderator
BB moderator
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: fife

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by escortdeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 pm

HawkeyeJNR wrote:If you're in inverness before 6 come to fairways golf course, a few boys from up here are meeting up there before heading to fort william to start the crofterra tour on saturday morning. I'll be there in the escort, and a variety of classics will be about. Would be good to meet some people off the site!
Will try and do that. Is that the course along from the police station ?
Image

HawkeyeJNR
Old Skool Bambino
Old Skool Bambino
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm
SOSE Antispam Question: No

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by HawkeyeJNR » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Aye thats the one, turn off the a9 and follow that road, you'll see the golf course on the left. :thanks:

User avatar
escortdeek
BB moderator
BB moderator
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: fife

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by escortdeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 pm

HawkeyeJNR wrote:Aye thats the one, turn off the a9 and follow that road, you'll see the golf course on the left. :thanks:
Thats a plan then see you there :thanks:
Image

User avatar
Gerry
Old Skool Junior
Old Skool Junior
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:49 pm

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by Gerry » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Deek, wont make Balinluig but I'll see you at the Raigmore for 17:30 - 18:00, having to work longer than expected :madashell:
Image

User avatar
escortdeek
BB moderator
BB moderator
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: fife

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by escortdeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Gerry wrote:Deek, wont make Balinluig but I'll see you at the Raigmore for 17:30 - 18:00, having to work longer than expected :madashell:
No probs Gerry
Image

mcsweedler
Old Skool Bambino
Old Skool Bambino
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 pm
SOSE Antispam Question: No

Re: Inverness meet up

Post by mcsweedler » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 pm

I have a meeting in Aberdeen so we will just see u up there. Bob :cheers:

Post Reply

Return to “SOSE events archive 2012”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests